- Michal Hlobil, Vít Šmilauer, Gilles Chanvillard, Micromechanical multiscale fracture model for compressive strength of blended cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 83, May 2016, Pages 188–202,
- P. Karte, M. Hlobil, R. Reihsner, W. Dörner, O. Lahayne, J. Eberhardsteiner, B. Pichler: Unloading ‐ Based Stiffness Characterisation of Cement Pastes During the Second, Third and Fourth Day After Production, Strain – An International Journal for Experimental Mechanics, 51(2), 156-196, 2015.
- Excel speadsheet: Prediction of elasticity and strength for blended pastes from FE homogenization [xlsx]
- CemBase database: follow this link
- PhD Thesis
Micromechanical analysis of blended cement-based composites, Michal Hlobil [PDF]
- M. Hlobil, M. Goestl, J. Burrus, Ch. Hellmich, and B. Pichler: Tensile failure of mortar and concrete: a microfracturemechanics-inspired damage model including size-effect, MSMF8 2016 in Brno, Czech Republic, 2016.
- M. Hlobil, V. Šmilauer, and G. Chanvillard: Multiscale micromechanical damage model for compressive strength based on cement paste microstructure, CONCREEP-10, Vienna, Austria, 2015.
- V. Šmilauer and M. Hlobil: A Multiscale Model for Compressive Strength Evolution of Blended Cement Pastes. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing. Stirling: Civil-Comp Press Ltd, 2015.
- V. Šmilauer and M. Hlobil: Microstructure-based micromechanical model for compressive strength evolution of cement paste. In Proceedings of the 34th Annual Cement and Concrete Science Conference, and Workshop on Waste Cementation. Sheffield: University of Sheffield, 2014.
- M. Hlobil, P. Karte, R. Reihsner, W. Doerner, J. Eberhardsteiner et al.: Mechanical stiffness and strength testing of cement pastes at very early ages. In Proceedings of 30th Danubia - Adria Symposium on Advances in Experimental Mechanics. Zagreb: Croatian Society of Mechanics, 2013.
- M. Hlobil and V. Šmilauer: Numerical analysis of the microstructure of cement pastes, Nano and Macro Mechanics, Prague, 2012.