- A. Folli, U. H. Jakobsen, G. L. Guerrini and D. E. Macphee, Rhodamine B Discolouration on TiO2 in the Cement Environment: A Look at Fundamental Aspects of the Self-cleaning Effect in Concretes, J. Adv. Oxid. Technol. 12 (2009) 126-133.
- A. Folli, I. Pochard, A. Nonat, U. H. Jakobsen, A. M. Shepherd and D. E. Macphee, Engineering photocatalytic cements: understanding TiO2 surface chemistry to control and modulate photocatalytic performances, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 93 (2010) 3360-3369. 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03838.x
- Andrea Folli, Steven B. Campbell, James A. Anderson, Donald E. Macphee, Role of TiO2 surface hydration on NO oxidation photo-activity, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, Volume 220, Issues 2-3, 20 May 2011, Pages 85-93, ISSN 1010-6030, 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2011.03.017.
- Andrea Folli, Claus Pade, Tommy Bæk Hansen, Tiziana De Marco, Donald E. Macphee, TiO2 photocatalysis in cementitious systems: Insights into self-cleaning and depollution chemistry, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 42, Issue 3, March 2012, Pages 539-548, ISSN 0008-8846,
- A. Folli, U. H. Jakobsen, G. L. Guerrini and D. E. Macphee, Rhodamine B Discolouration on TiO2 in the Cement Environment: A Look at Fundamental Aspects of the Self-cleaning Effect in Concretes, Poster Session, 13th International Conference on TiO2 Photocatalysis, San Diego 2008
- A. Folli and D. E. Macphee, Photocatalytic cement: influence of TiO2 particle size on photocatalytic performances, in: G. Fischer, M. R. Geiker, O. Hededal, L. M. Ottosen and H. Stang (Eds.), The 8th FIB PhD symposium in civil engineering, DTU, Copenhagen 2010.