- Zhidong Zhang, Mickaël Thiery, Véronique Baroghel-Bouny, Investigation of moisture transport properties of cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 89, November 2016, Pages 257-268, ISSN 0008-8846, 10.1016/j.cemconres.2016.08.013.
- Z. Zhang, M. Thiery, V. Baroghel-Bouny, Numerical modelling of moisture transfers with hysteresis within cementitious materials: Verification and investigation of the effects of repeated wetting–drying boundary conditions, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 68, February 2015, Pages 10–23
- Z. Zhang, M.l Thiéry, V. Baroghel-Bouny. A review and statistical study of existing hysteresis models for cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Res., Vol. 57, March 2014, 44–60 [PDF]
Modelling of sorption hysteresis and its effect on moisture transport within cementitious materials, Zhidong Zhang [PDF]
- Z. Zhang, M. Thiéry, V. Baroghel-Bouny, M.D. Nguyen, P. Rossi. Modelling of the hydration and moisture transfer coupling effects on the microstructure properties of the concrete cover, The 2nd International MicroDurability conference, Delft University of Technology, Amsterdam, 11-13 April, 2012. [PDF]
- Z. Zhang, M. Thiéry, V. Baroghel-Bouny. Analysis of moisture transport in cementitious materials and modelling of drying-wetting cycles, International Conference SSCS, Aix-en-Provence, France, May 29 - June 1, 2012. [PDF]
- Z. Zhang, M. Thiéry, V. Baroghel-Bouny. A method to determine water vapour desorption and adsorption isotherms for cementitious materials - using the fewest experimental data, CONSEC13, Nanjing, China, Sept. 20-23, 2013. [PDF]
- Z. Zhang, V. Baroghel-Bouny, M. Thiéry, Modelling of Drying-Wetting Effects on Moisture Transport within Cementitious Materials,> extended abstract for TRANSCEND Conference, 3-6 Nov, 2013 [PDF]