- A.M. Gajewicz, E. Gartner, K. Kang, P.J. McDonald, V. Yermakou, A 1H NMR relaxometry investigation of gel-pore drying shrinkage in cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 86, August 2016, Pages 12-19, ISSN 0008-8846,
- A.C.A. Muller, K.L. Scrivener, J. Skibsted, A.M. Gajewicz, P.J. McDonald, Influence of silica fume on the microstructure of cement pastes: New insights from 1H NMR relaxometry, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 74, August 2015, Pages 116-125, ISSN 0008-8846, DOI: 10.1016/j.cemconres.2015.04.005.
- A.C. Muller, K.L. Scrivener, A.M. Gajewicz and P.J. McDonald, Densification of C–S–H Measured by 1H NMR Relaxometry, J. Phys. Chem. C (2013), Vol. 117, pp 403–412 [PDF]
- A. C. A. Muller, K. L. Scrivener, A. M. Gajewicz, P. J. McDonald, Use of bench-top NMR to measure the density, composition and desorption isotherm of C-S-H in cement paste, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Volume 178, 15 September 2013, Pages 99-103 [PDF]
- R. M. Kowalczyk, A. M. Gajewicz, P.J. McDonald, The mechanism of water-isopropanol exchange in cement pastes evidenced by NMR relaxometry, RSC Advances, 2014 (4) 20709-20715 [PDF]
Characterisation of cement microstructure and pore – water interaction by 1H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Relaxometry, Agata Gajewicz [PDF]
- A.M. Gajewicz, A.C.A. Muller, P.J. McDonald, K.L. Scrivener, Study of the Nano-Structure of C-S-H Using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, extended abstract for TRANSCEND Conference, 3-6 Nov, 2013 [PDF]