- Søren L. Poulsen, Vanessa Kocaba, Gwenn Le Saoût, Hans J. Jakobsen, Karen L. Scrivener, Jørgen Skibsted, Improved quantification of alite and belite in anhydrous Portland cements by 29Si MAS NMR: Effects of paramagnetic ions, Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Volume 36, Issue 1, September 2009, Pages 32-44, ISSN 0926-2040,
- Gwenn Le Saoût, Vanessa Kocaba, Karen Scrivener, Application of the Rietveld method to the analysis of anhydrous cement, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 41, Issue 2, February 2011, Pages 133-148, ISSN 0008-8846,
- Vanessa Kocaba, Emmanuel Gallucci, Karen L. Scrivener, Methods for determination of degree of reaction of slag in blended cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 42, Issue 3, March 2012, Pages 511-525, ISSN 0008-8846,
- PhD Thesis
Development and Evaluation of Methods to follow Microstructural Development of Cementitious Systems Including Slags, Vanessa Kocaba [PDF]
- PhD Thesis
Methodologies for Measuring the Degree of Reaction in Portland Cement blends with Supplementary cementitious Materials by 29 SI and 27 Al MAS NMR Spectroscopy, Søren Poulsen [PDF]
- Kocaba V. and Scrivener K.L., Development and evaluation of methods to follow microstructural development of cementitious systems including slags, Proceedings of the 13th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Madrid, Spain, 271, 2011.
- Le Saoût G., Füllmann T., Kocaba V. and Scrivener K.L., Quantitative study of cementitious materials by X-ray diffraction/Rietveld analysis using an external standard, Proceedings of the 12th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Montréal, Canada, TH2-07.01, 2007.
- Kocaba V., Le Saoût G. and Scrivener K.L., Chemical structure and hydration kinetics of Portland cement with Supplementary Cementitious Materials, 27th Cement and Concrete Science Meeting, Royal Holloway, London, September 2007.
- Kocaba V., Gallucci E. and Scrivener K.L., Measurement of slag reaction in blended cements, 28th Cement and Concrete Science Meeting, University of Manchester, September 2008.
- S.L. Poulsen, H.J. Jakobsen, J. Skibsted, Methodologies for measuring the degree of reaction in Portland cement blends with supplementary cementitious materials by 27Al and 29Si MAS NMR spectroscopy, 17th IBAUSIL – Internationale Baustofftagung, Weimar, Germany, Vol. 1, 177-188 (2009).