- E. Dubina, L. Black, R. Sieber, J. Plank, Interaction of water vapour with anhydrous cement minerals, Advances in Applied Ceramics, 2010, VOL 109 (5), 260-268.
- E. Dubina, L. Wadsö, J. Plank, A sorption balance study of water vapour sorption on anhydrous cement minerals and cement constituents, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 41, Issue 11, November 2011, Pages 1196-1204, ISSN 0008-8846,
- Dubina E., Plank J., Influence of moisture- and CO2-induced ageing in cement on the performance of admixtures used in construction chemistry, Zement-Kalk-Gips, 10 (2012), 60 - 68.
- Dubina E., Plank J., Wadsö L., Black L., König H., Investigation of the long-term stability during storage of cement in drymix mortars, Part 1. Prehydration of clinker phases, free lime and sulfate phases under different relative humidities (RH) ALITinform, 3 (20), 2011, 38 - 45.
- E. Dubina, L. Korat, L. Black, J. Strupi-Šuput, J. Plank, Influence of water vapour and carbon dioxide on free lime during storage at 80°C, studied by Raman spectroscopy, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Volume 111, July 2013, Pages 299-303, ISSN 1386-1425,
- Whittaker M., Dubina E., Al-Mutawa F., Arkless L., Plank J., Black L. The effect of prehydration on the engineering properties of CEM I Portland cement, Advances in Cement Research, Volume 25, Issue 1, 01 February 2013, pages 12 –20.
- E. Dubina, J. Plank, Investigation of the long-term stability during storage of drymix mortars, Part 2. Influence of Moisture Exposure on the Performance of Self-levelling mortars (SLUs), ALITinform
- Dubina E., Plank P., Black L., Impact of water vapour and carbon dioxide on surface composition of C3A polymorphs studied by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 73, July 2015, Pages 36–41,
- PhD Thesis
The Phenomenon of Cement Ageing on Moist Air: Surface Chemistry, Mechanisms and Effects on Admixture Performance , Elina Dubina [PDF]
- Dubina E., Sieber R., Plank J., Black L., "Untersuchungen zur Vorhydratation von Zement", GDCh Annual Meeting, 2008, Germany
- Dubina E., Sieber R., Plank J., Black L., Effects of prehydration on hydraulic properties of Portland cement and synthetic clinker phases, in: C. H. Fentiman, R. J. Mangabhai (Eds.), Cement and Concrete Science, Manchester, 2008, p. 46-49.
- Dubina E., Plank J., Wadsö L., Black L., König H., Untersuchungen zur Vorhydratation von Zementklinkerphasen und Sulfatträgern unter Einsatz einer Sorptionswaage", GDCh Annual Meeting, 2010, Germany.
- Plank J., Dubina E., Wadsö L., Surface prehydration of cement clinker phases and industrial cements, caused by water vapour, 7th International Symposium on Cement and Concrete (ISCC), Jinan (China), May 9th-12th, 2010.
- Dubina E., Plank J., Wadsö L., Black L., The effects of prehydration of a combination of cubic C3A with ß-hemihydrate on adsorption of BNS superplasticizer, Proceedings of the 13th ICCC International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, contribution 187, Abstract book p. 250, Madrid/Spain, 2011.
- Whittaker M., Dubina E., Plank J., Black L., The Effects of Cement Prehydration on Engineering Properties, C. H. Fentiman, R. J. Mangabhai (Eds.), Cement and Concrete Science, Birmingham, 2010, 101 - 104.
- Al-Mutawa F., Whittaker M., Arkless L., Dubina E., Plank J., Black L. "The Effects of Prehydration at Moderate Humidities on the Engineering Properties of Portland Cement, C. H. Fentiman, R. J. Mangabhai (Eds.), Cement and Concrete Science, London, 2011, 12-13 September, conference proceedings.
- Dubina E., Plank J., "Influence of moisture- and CO2-induced ageing of cement on the performance of chemical admixtures used in concrete and mortar", 8th International Symposium for Cement and Concrete (ISCC 2013), September 20 - 23, 2013, Nanjing (China), in: W. Zhang (Ed.), Compilation of Abstracts p. 80, Full paper: # 055 conference CD.
- Plank J., Dubina E. "Shelf-life Stability of Self-levelling Underlayment (SLU) Mortars Exposed to Moist Environment", European Coatings CONGRESS, March 18. -19., 2013, Nuremberg (Germany).