- Newlands, K. C., & Macphee, D. E. (2017). The reactivity of aluminosilicate glasses in cements – effects of Ca content on dissolution characteristics and surface precipitation. Advances in Applied Ceramics, 0(0), 1–9.
- Newlands, K. C., Foss, M., Matchei, T., Skibsted, J., & Macphee, D. E. (2017). Early stage dissolution characteristics of aluminosilicate glasses with blast furnace slag- and fly-ash-like compositions, J Amer Ceram Soc, (May 2016), 1–15.
- Berodier E., Scrivener K., Evolution of pore structure in blended systems, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 73, July 2015, Pages 25–35
- Berodier, E., Scrivener, K. (2014), Understanding the Filler Effect on the Nucleation and Growth of C-S-H. Journal of the American Ceramic Society.
- PhD Thesis
Impact of the Supplementary Cementitious Materials on the kinetics and microstructural development of cement hydration, Elise Berodier [PDF]
- PhD Thesis
The early stage dissolution characteristics of aluminosilicate glasses, Katrina Newlands [PDF]
- E. Berodier, K. Scrivener, Impact of filler on hydration kinetics, Proceedings of 32nd Cement and Concrete Science 2012, Belfast, UK [PDF]
- E. Berodier, B. Mota Gasso, K. Scrivener, Microstructure development on filler surface in blended systems at the early hydration period, Proceedings of the14th Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials, 2013, Denmark [PDF]